There is a wealth of information on a site record. To help we have created a glossary of our vocabulary used on this website.
- The classification, name(s) and ID Number of a site.
- The location of the site.
- Digital images we hold of the site.
- Related collection records pulled from other parts of our catalogue.
- Archaeological and architectural notes collected during our survey and recording work.
- Bibliographic references relating to a site.
- You can add to our records by contributing your own text and images. Register for a MyCanmore account to get started.