Click on Search in the menu at the top of the page, then Search Map. What you see is all our sites in Scotland plotted on a map. Zoom in using your mouse wheel or by double clicking on a point. HINT: Tick Update List View? if you would like the list tab to reflect the map.
- Number of results/sites in view.
- The location of your map cursor on an Ordnance Survey Grid and Mapsheet.
- Layers are switched on and off to show different data.
- Context - where you are viewing in relation to Scotland.
- Map markers - different symbols denote different data.
- Change the opacity of the map using the slider.
- Tools to help you manipulate the map and results in view.