Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

In recognition of the essential restrictions and measures imposed by the Scottish and UK Governments, we have closed all sites, depots and offices, including the HES Archives and Library, with immediate effect. Read our latest statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Field Visit

Date 6 October 1954

Event ID 923776

Category Recording

Type Field Visit

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/923776

A large twin-entranced cave, the roof of which is now supported by brick pillars. Some carvings are still traceable, although much weathered.

Visited by OS (J F C) 6 October 1954.

People and Organisations

References