Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Detail of heraldic panel originally from the Old Parish Church Glencorse, at Woodhouselee.

SC 1540516

Description Detail of heraldic panel originally from the Old Parish Church Glencorse, at Woodhouselee.

Date 7/1960

Collection Scottish National Buildings Record

Catalogue Number SC 1540516

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of ML 1950/9

Scope and Content Written on the back of the mounted print: 'Shire: Midlothian. Place: Glencorse. Building: Woodhouselee. Heraldic panel originally from the Old Church, Glencorse'. Photographer: 'CHC' Date: 'July 1960'

External Reference NBR 216/A/3/9

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/1540516

Collection Hierarchy - Item Level

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © Courtesy of HES (Scottish National Buildings Record)

Licence Type: Permission to Reproduce

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions