Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Bo'ness, Church Wynd, Churchyards

Filter

No Available Filters

Save Search

Log in to save your search
View of headstone for J.P. C.B., 1763: two panels with a figure in each, sun over left figure, moon over right.
 compare
View of headstone for John Robert and Janet Munro, 1797: flying angel.
 compare
View of headstone for Edward Cowan, 1767: merchant, 4 in cartouche and inscription.
 compare
View of headstone for William Cumming, 1778: two caryatids with twisted columns, and above, twin souls with circlet.
 compare
General street view showing Church Wynd, Bo'ness, taken from Bo'ness Parish Churchyard to the South-West. This photograph was taken as part of the Bo'ness Urban Survey to illustrate the character of the Corbiehall and Snab Area of Townscape Character.
 compare
View of headstone for Peter Steven and Isobel Maltman, 1747: W face showing resurrection, two angels with crown over man in coffin.
 compare
Street view showing 19th century cottage at 19 Church Wynd, Bo'ness, taken from the North-West. The burial ground of Bo'ness Parish Church, dating from the 17th century, can also be seen in this image. This photograph was taken as part of the Bo'ness Urban Survey to illustrate the character of the Corbiehall and Snab Area of Townscape Character.
 compare
General street view showing Church Wynd, Bo'ness, taken from Bo'ness Parish Churchyard to the South-West. This photograph was taken as part of the Bo'ness Urban Survey to illustrate the character of the Corbiehall and Snab Area of Townscape Character.
 compare
View of graveyard to W of Church Wynd.
 compare
View of headstone for James Thomas, 1750: soul with volutes either side at top, panel with border.
 compare
View of headstone for Peter Steven and Isobel Maltman, 1747: E face, showing dancing angel with book and trumpet in hands.
 compare
View of mural monument for John Burnett, 1722: ivy, shell-like monogram at top and soul between twisted pilasters.
 compare
Street view showing 15, 17 and 19 Church Wynd, Bo'ness, taken from the North-West. The burial ground of Bo'ness Parish Church, dating from the 17th century, can also be seen in this image. This photograph was taken as part of the Bo'ness Urban Survey to illustrate the character of the Corbiehall and Snab Area of Townscape Character.
 compare
View of graveyard to W of Church Wynd.
 compare
View of headstone for T.D. and A.H.: E face, showing openwork top, and draped figure in arch in centre of face.
 compare
View of headstone for T.D. and A.H. Anchor in centre of stone, with epitaph on either side. West-facing gravestone in Bo'ness Churchyard, Falkirk.
 compare
View of graveyard to E of Church Wynd.
 compare