Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

St Andrews Cathedral

Filter

No Available Filters

Save Search

Log in to save your search
Oblique aerial view.
 compare
Oblique aerial view.
 compare
Oblique aerial view.
 compare
Oblique aerial view.
 compare
General view of museum interior.
 compare
View through West entrance.
 compare
Details of lower windows in west end of nave, St Andrews Cathedral.
 compare
Pl.14 St. Andrews Cathedral. Copy of copper plate engraving titled 'Ruderae Ecclesiae Cathedraelis Sancti Andreae. The ruins of the Cathedrall of St. Andrews. This plate is most humbly inscribed to the Right Reverend Father in God William Ld. Bishop of Carlyle, Lord Almoner to His Majesty.'
 compare
 compare
Looking along south aisle to St Regulus.
 compare
Excavation next to south aisle.
 compare
Looking west along south aisle, excavation work.
 compare
South aisle, East Tower & St Regulus.
 compare
Excavation.
 compare
A pottery jug: from the side.
 compare
Repaired section of encroaching wall.
 compare
Blocked up Archway with inner semicircular form.
 compare
Entrance to Chapter House
 compare
St Andrews, oblique aerial view.
 compare
1st pier East of crossing South side
 compare
W end of S aisle from nave
 compare
Ink sketches of St Andrews Cathedral and St Leonard's School.
'MEMORABILIA, JOn. SIME  EDINr.  1840'
 compare
Oblique aerial view of St Andrews centred on the harbour with the cathedral and school adjacent, taken from the ESE.
 compare
Oblique aerial view of the remains of the cathedral and burial ground, taken from the ESE.
 compare