Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Kingsbarns Station

Railway Station (19-20th Century)

Site Name Kingsbarns Station

Classification Railway Station (19-20th Century)

Canmore ID 100634

Site Number NO51SE 121

NGR NO 5796 1148

Datum OSGB36 - NGR

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/site/100634

Ordnance Survey licence number 100057073. All rights reserved.
Canmore Disclaimer. © Copyright and database right 2018.

Digital Images

Administrative Areas

  • Council Fife
  • Parish Kingsbarns
  • Former Region Fife
  • Former District North East Fife
  • Former County Fife

Archaeology Notes

NO51SE 121 5796 1148

This intermediate station was opened (by the Anstruther and St Andrews Rly) on 1 September 1883. It was closed to regular passenger traffic by the London and North-Eastern Rly on 22 September 1930.

R V J Butt 1995.

References

MyCanmore Image Contributions


Contribute an Image

MyCanmore Text Contributions