Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Field Visit

Date August 1997

Event ID 882478

Category Recording

Type Field Visit

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/882478

An oblong, roofless building with moulded windows and doorway is constructed from rubble. It dates from 1621 and fell into ruin around 1800. This site was not inspected since access to the area was denied by the landowner.

Moore and Wilson, 1997

Coastal Zone Assessment Survey

People and Organisations

References