Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

In recognition of the essential restrictions and measures imposed by the Scottish and UK Governments, we have closed all sites, depots and offices, including the HES Archives and Library, with immediate effect. Read our latest statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Architecture Notes

Event ID 842336

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Architecture Notes

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/842336

NMRS REFERENCE:

ARCHITECT: R.W. Schultz 1897-99

The restoration of the Campbells of Loudon vault was carried out by R W Shultz (1898) for the 3rd Marquis of Bute, whose mother had been Countess of Loudon.

Photographed on behalf of the Buildings of Scotland publications.

RCAHMS 2009

People and Organisations

References