Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Pricing Change

New pricing for orders of material from this site will come into place shortly. Charges for supply of digital images, digitisation on demand, prints and licensing will be altered. 

 

Architecture Notes

Event ID 772655

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Architecture Notes

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/772655

For The Museum of Scotland extension (to W) see NT27SE 462.01.

For underlying portion of the Flodden Wall, see NT27SE 3931.

Not to be confused with (former) Queen Street premises of Royal Museum of Scotland, for which see NT27SE 500.

ARCHITECT: Captain Fowke, R.E., 1861-89.

REFERENCE: THE ROYAL MUSEUM OF SCOTLAND

A Short History of the Building - printed sheet.

(Undated) information in NMRS.

People and Organisations

References