Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

In recognition of the essential restrictions and measures imposed by the Scottish and UK Governments, we have closed all sites, depots and offices, including the HES Archives and Library, with immediate effect. Read our latest statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

View of west side of Luffness House after demolition.

EL 1986/8

Description View of west side of Luffness House after demolition.

Date 8/1957

Collection Scottish National Buildings Record

Catalogue Number EL 1986/8

Category Photographs and Off-line Digital Images

Scope and Content Scottish National Buildings Record Recorded on the mounted print: 'Shire: East Lothian. Place: Aberlady. Building: Luffness House. Photographer: AGC. Date: Aug. 1957. W. side after demolition'.

External Reference NBR 175/B/1/8

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/818726

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © Crown Copyright: HES (Scottish National Buildings Record)

Licence Type: Full

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions