Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

View of two standing stones. Original negative captioned 'Remains of Stone Circle at Mill of Noth, Rhynie. Sept 1905'.

SC 676643

Description View of two standing stones. Original negative captioned 'Remains of Stone Circle at Mill of Noth, Rhynie. Sept 1905'.

Date 9/1905

Collection Society of Antiquaries of Scotland

Catalogue Number SC 676643

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of AB 2436

External Reference SAS 41

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/676643

Collection Hierarchy - Item Level

Collection Level (551 249) Society of Antiquaries of Scotland

Group Level (551 249/253) James Ritchie

>> Item Level (SC 676643) View of two standing stones. Original negative captioned 'Remains of Stone Circle at Mill of Noth, Rhynie. Sept 1905'.

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © Courtesy of HES (Society of Antiquaries of Scotland Collection)

Licence Type: Permission to Reproduce

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions