Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

View of two standing stones. Glass half-plate negative, captioned 'Remains of Stone Circle at Mill of Noth, Rhynie. Sept 1905'.

AB 2436

Description View of two standing stones. Glass half-plate negative, captioned 'Remains of Stone Circle at Mill of Noth, Rhynie. Sept 1905'.

Date 9/1905

Collection Society of Antiquaries of Scotland

Catalogue Number AB 2436

Category Photographs and Off-line Digital Images

Copies SC 676643

External Reference SAS 41

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/53979

Collection Hierarchy - Item Level

Collection Level (551 249) Society of Antiquaries of Scotland

Group Level (551 249/253) James Ritchie

>> Item Level (AB 2436) View of two standing stones. Glass half-plate negative, captioned 'Remains of Stone Circle at Mill of Noth, Rhynie. Sept 1905'.

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © Courtesy of HES (Society of Antiquaries of Scotland Collection)

Licence Type: Permission to Reproduce

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions