Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

In recognition of the essential restrictions and measures imposed by the Scottish and UK Governments, we have closed all sites, depots and offices, including the HES Archives and Library, with immediate effect. Read our latest statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

View from North East inside Goods Station Building, showing steel frame

SC 380764

Description View from North East inside Goods Station Building, showing steel frame

Catalogue Number SC 380764

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of C 35999

Scope and Content Interior of goods station building, Cupar Station, Cupar, Fife Cupar Station was probably built by David Bell of Edinburgh. It was opened in 1847 by Edinburgh Northern Railway Company and was on the Inverkeithing-Dundee route. The goods station building housed a platform (right) for loading goods onto railway-wagons shunted in along the track (left). Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/380764

File Format (TIF) Tagged Image File Format bitmap

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © RCAHMS

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions