Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

In recognition of the essential restrictions and measures imposed by the Scottish and UK Governments, we have closed all sites, depots and offices, including the HES Archives and Library, with immediate effect. Read our latest statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

General view from South of Goods Station Building

SC 380748

Description General view from South of Goods Station Building

Catalogue Number SC 380748

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of C 35994

Scope and Content Goods station building, Cupar Station, Cupar, Fife Cupar Station was probably built by David Bell of Edinburgh. It was opened in 1847 by Edinburgh Northern Railway Company and was on the Inverkeithing-Dundee route. This goods station building was probably built in the early 20th century. It houses tracks and a platform for loading goods onto railway-wagons. The Edinburgh-Inverkeithing-Dundee, or Fife, line of the North British Railway was opened on 17 September, 1847 by the Edinburgh and Northern Railway. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/380748

File Format (TIF) Tagged Image File Format bitmap

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © RCAHMS

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions