Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

View of St Salvator's Chapel from South East.

SC 371754

Description View of St Salvator's Chapel from South East.

Date 1900 to 1930

Collection Collection of photographs by George Chrystal and Francis Maxwell Chrystal, photographers, Edinburgh,

Catalogue Number SC 371754

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of F 4739

Scope and Content St Salvator's College Church (from street), St Andrews, Fife St Salvator's College Church was built in about 1450 by Bishop Kennedy as part of his newly-founded St Salvator's College of which it is the only surviving structure. The main entrance to college quadrangle is through the base of the tower (left) which is part of the original structure. The main entrance to the church is through the vaulted porch to its right. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.


File Format (TIF) Tagged Image File Format bitmap

Collection Hierarchy - Item Level

People and Organisations


Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © Courtesy of HES (Francis M Chrystal Collection)

Licence Type: Educational

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions