Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

View of Town House from South.

SC 367892

Description View of Town House from South.

Catalogue Number SC 367892

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of F 2723

Scope and Content Culross Town-house, Fife Culross Town-house was built in the early 17th century, probably replacing an early tolbooth dating from before 1588. The steeple and double forestair were added in 1783. It was probably at this time that the first-floor windows and doorway were heightened, and the 1626 datestone moved to the left-hand door on the ground floor. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/367892

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © RCAHMS

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions