Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

View of interior. Woodwork of S.W Tower (prior to rebuilding).

SC 366921

Description View of interior. Woodwork of S.W Tower (prior to rebuilding).

Collection Scottish National Buildings Record

Catalogue Number SC 366921

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of F 4304/16

Scope and Content Pre-dismantling view of interior of top floor of Culross Abbey House, Culross, Fife Culross Abbey House was built in 1608 by Lord Edward Bruce of Kilns. It was largely rebuilt as a three-storeyed mansion in 1830 by Sir Robert Preston. This was partially dismantled in 1955. This is the structure of the curving ogival roof of one of the two flanking towers before they were reduced to stubs. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/366921

File Format (TIF) Tagged Image File Format bitmap

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © RCAHMS

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions