Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

View 1 and 3 The Esplanade, Anstruther Wester, from N.

F 702

Description View 1 and 3 The Esplanade, Anstruther Wester, from N.

Date 7/1963

Collection Scottish National Buildings Record

Catalogue Number F 702

Category Photographs and Off-line Digital Images

Copies SC 1559499

Scope and Content Written on the back of the mounted print: 'Shire: Fife. Place: Anstruther Wester. Building: The White House - 1 The Esplanade'. Photographer: 'F.B.' Date: 'July 1963' The White House was built in 1760 during the burgh's economic recovery. The house is seen here on the corner at the beginning of The Esplanade. A chimney-gable with a curving pediment rises from the roof over the front of the house. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

External Reference MW/BR/ANS/18

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/247473

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © Crown Copyright: HES (Scottish National Buildings Record)

Licence Type: Educational

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions