Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

The 'new' Bengal Club, Chowringhee lit for British Royal visit. This part of the club is now demolished, having been completed in 1908 by the architect J Vincent Esch (who was also supervising archit ...

SC 1196743

Description The 'new' Bengal Club, Chowringhee lit for British Royal visit. This part of the club is now demolished, having been completed in 1908 by the architect J Vincent Esch (who was also supervising architect for the Victoria Memorial, Kolkata).

Date c. 2/1912

Collection Indian Glass Plates

Catalogue Number SC 1196743

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of H 96997 S

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/1196743

Collection Hierarchy - Item Level

Collection Level (551 122) Indian Glass Plates

> Item Level (SC 1196743) The 'new' Bengal Club, Chowringhee lit for British Royal visit. This part of the club is now demolished, having been completed in 1908 by the architect J Vincent Esch (who was also supervising architect for the Victoria Memorial, Kolkata).

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © Courtesy of HES (Indian Glass Plate Collection)

Licence Type: Educational

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions