Manuel Low Level Station
- Council Falkirk
- Parish Muiravonside
- Former Region Central
- Former District Falkirk
- Former County Stirlingshire
NS97NE 276 c. 9702 7717
Not to be confused with corresponding High Level station (NS 97146 77172), for which see NS97NE 266.
This intermediate station on the Blackstone-Bo'ness-Bridgeness (secondary) line of the former North British Rly was opened (as Manuel Station) by the Monkland Rly on 10 June 1856. It was renamed Manuel Low Level Station at an unkinown date, and closed to regular passenger traffic on 1 May 1933, apparently with the adjacent portion of the line.
R V J Butt 1998.
The location of this station cannot be accurately determined from the available map evidence.
Information from RCAHMS (KC, RJCM), 13 February 2004.