Prisoner Of War Camp (20th Century)
- Council Fife
- Parish Cameron
- Former Region Fife
- Former District North East Fife
- Former County Fife
NO41SE 66 centred 4892 1088
A prisoner-of-war camp recorded as part of the Defence of Britain Project (R McKintosh 1996). The camp site is depicted on the OS 1:10000 scale map (1975) to the S of the A915 public road about 350m NW of Lathockar House (NO41SE 24) and part of the site is annotated as 'Tower'.
Information from RCAHMS (DE), December 2001
The small prisoner-of-war camp site is visible on postwar vertical air photographs (106G/Scot/UK 5, 3213-3215, flown 14 April 1946) to the S of the public road. Six to seven huts are visible on the air photographs.
Information from RCAHMS (DE), March 2004