Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Grandtully Station

Railway Station (19-20th Century)

Site Name Grandtully Station

Classification Railway Station (19-20th Century)

Canmore ID 166987

Site Number NN95SW 74

NGR NN 913 530

Datum OSGB36 - NGR

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/site/166987

Ordnance Survey licence number 100057073. All rights reserved.
Canmore Disclaimer. © Copyright and database right 2019.

Collections

Administrative Areas

  • Council Perth And Kinross
  • Parish Logierait
  • Former Region Tayside
  • Former District Perth And Kinross
  • Former County Perthshire

Archaeology Notes

NN95SW 74 913 530

This intermediate station on the Aberfeldy branch (from Ballinluig) of the former Highland Rly was opened (by the Inverness and Perth Junction Rly) on 3 July 1865. It closed to regular passenger traffic (with the line as a whole) on 3 May 1965.

Information from RCAHMS (RJCM), 25 August 2000.

G Daniels and L Dench 1980; R V J Butt 1995.

References

MyCanmore Image Contributions


Contribute an Image

MyCanmore Text Contributions