Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Archaeology Notes

Event ID 798810

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Archaeology Notes

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/798810

NN02NE 10 0796 2676

This intermediate halt on the Crianlarich - Oban line of the former Caledonian Rly was opened by the Callander and Oban Rly on 1 October 1893. It closed to regular passenger traffic on 1 November 1965 and reopened on 20 June 1988.

Information from RCAHMS (RJCM), 6 November 1999.

R V J Butt 1995.

People and Organisations

References