Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Architecture Notes

Event ID 798293

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Architecture Notes

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/798293

NS56NE 1072 57622 66274

NMRS REFERENCE:

Glasgow, Lynedoch Place, Park Church.

Architect: J.T. Rochead, 1858.

Mounted photograph of Park Church, Park Circus, Glasgow, held in the RCAHMS printroom. Photograph (271 x 197) purchased by E. Strong, McNaughton's Bookshop. N.D. before 1872. Acc. no:1990/59

NMRS NOTES

Park Church was built 1856-1858, the adjoining houses (not built at the time of the photograph) came in 1872. Only the tower remains, the church was demolished in 1968 and replaced by an office block.

People and Organisations

References