Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Archaeology Notes

Event ID 798171

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Archaeology Notes

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/798171

NS56SE 179 58130 60973

see also: NS56SE 1615 5824 6099 Footbridge

Tailoring Workshops, built 1913-22 for Wallace, Scott & Co. A five storey, 8 by 12 bay flat-roofed brick building, originally decorated with polychrome bricks. A notable 'Modern Movement' building, SDD category B. The bridge linking Spean St to the factory was built in 1913.

John Hume 1974.

People and Organisations

References