Architecture Notes
Event ID 777313
Category Descriptive Accounts
Type Architecture Notes
Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/777313
NT62SW 58.00 6086 2251
NT62SW 58.01 6090 2259 Stables
NT62SW 58.02 6075 2282 Gate Lodge
NT62SW 58.03 6064 2293 Cottages
NMRS REFERENCE:
Architect: William Elliot, 1790.
Consists of a centre pedimented block of two storeys with flanking pavilions on either side connected by a passage. Built by Thomas Ogilvie, who purchased the estate in 1787.
RCAHMS 1956.