Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

In recognition of the essential restrictions and measures imposed by the Scottish and UK Governments, we have closed all sites, depots and offices, including the HES Archives and Library, with immediate effect. Read our latest statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Architecture Notes

Event ID 762237

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Architecture Notes

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/762237

DATES: 1783-erected by George Ross

1957-now disused. Interior stripped.

ARCHITECT: Robert Adam-design for a new parish church-presumably a design for the Gaelic Chapel and not executed.

PLANS: Mr Hay, 82 Priestfield Road states that he has recorded this to some extent.

People and Organisations

References