Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Pricing Change

New pricing for orders of material from this site will come into place shortly. Charges for supply of digital images, digitisation on demand, prints and licensing will be altered. 

 

Field Visit

Date 19 November 1990

Event ID 731409

Category Recording

Type Field Visit

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/731409

NG35SW 40 3249 5373.

Two buildings, the southerly butted end-on to the northerly, are set on a terrace adjacent to an unnamed burn on the SE side of Diubaig glen. Their walls still stand up to 1m in height and a later enclosure has been inserted into the S end of the southerly. What may be traces of an earlier building are visible immediately to the E. The buildings are depicted as roofless on both the first and second editions of the Ordnance Survey map (Island of Skye &c., Inverness-shire, 1880, 1904, sheet xvi).

A small hut lies about 100m to the S (NG 3250 5363).

(WAT90 1408-10)

Visited by RCAHMS (SPH) 19 November 1990.

People and Organisations

References