Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

In recognition of the essential restrictions and measures imposed by the Scottish and UK Governments, we have closed all sites, depots and offices, including the HES Archives and Library, with immediate effect. Read our latest statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Archaeology Notes

Event ID 711708

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Archaeology Notes

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/711708

NT18SE 5.04 15825 82784

Date 1731. Mortuary chapel of the Earls of Moray. Oblong. Ashlar. Rusticated margins. Roofless. Pedimented ends. Entrance at W with panel (inscription and date) over. Newel of wheel-stair inside is inscribed 'Founded and finished by Mr Alexander McGill, architect'.

HBD 1969.

People and Organisations

References