Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Archaeology Notes

Event ID 675967

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Archaeology Notes


NN00SW 9 centred 03099 03161

Cruck construction noted in buildings D, H and N.

G Stell 1981.

A township, comprising twenty-three roofed, two partially roofed buildings and one unroofed building and ten enclosures is depicted on the 1st edition of the OS 6-inch map (Argyllshire 1875, sheet cxl). Eight roofed buildings, one partially roofed building, four unroofed buildings and one enclosure are shown on the current edition of the OS 1:10000 map (1977).

Information from RCAHMS (AKK) 20 July 1998.

People and Organisations