Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

In recognition of the essential restrictions and measures imposed by the Scottish and UK Governments, we have closed all sites, depots and offices, including the HES Archives and Library, with immediate effect. Read our latest statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Architecture Notes

Event ID 654225

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Architecture Notes

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/654225

NMRS REFERENCE:

Owner: Stornoway Town Council

Architect: Charles Wilson 1848

Samuel Grant Alexander (conversion of original Castle to Hospital)

Thomas Mawson 1918 designs for castle grounds and Town of Stornoway

People and Organisations

References