Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Note

Event ID 645677

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Note

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/645677

A village, comprising six roofed, two partially roofed buildings and one unroofed building is depicted on the 1st edition of the OS 6-inch map (Kirkcudbrightshire 1854, sheet 40). It is now part of the large town of Dalbeattie as shown on the current edition of the OS 1:10000 map (1982).

Information from RCAHMS (AKK) 28 June 2000.

People and Organisations

References