Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

View of gravestone commemorating William Duncan, dated 1738, in the churchyard of Abernyte Parish Church.

A 34493

Description View of gravestone commemorating William Duncan, dated 1738, in the churchyard of Abernyte Parish Church.

Date 1987

Collection Papers of Betty Willsher, historian, St Andrews, Scotland

Catalogue Number A 34493

Category Photographs and Off-line Digital Images

Copies SC 1686912

Scope and Content Open book; weaver's frame with skull, single bone and pair of hourglasses inside; shuttle suspended on chain.

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/589225

Collection Hierarchy - Item Level

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © Copyright: HES (Betty Willsher Collection)

Licence Type: Educational

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions