Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Kincraig Station View from NE showing station house, wooden building and footbridge

SC 434912

Description Kincraig Station View from NE showing station house, wooden building and footbridge

Date 5/1974

Collection Papers of Professor John R Hume, economic and industrial historian, Glasgow, Scotland

Catalogue Number SC 434912

Category On-line Digital Images

Scope and Content Kincraig Station, Inverness-shire This station was opened by the Inverness & Perth Junction Railway in 1863. This view shows the lattice-girder footbridge, the wooden single-storey down-platform building and the adjoining one storey and attic station house. This and other stations south of Aviemore on the former Inverness & Perth Junction were probably upgraded in advance of the opening of the new direct line to Inverness in 1897. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

External Reference H74/118/5

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/434912

File Format (TIF) Tagged Image File Format bitmap

Collection Hierarchy - Item Level

Collection Level (551 147) Papers of Professor John R Hume, economic and industrial historian, Glasgow, Scotland

> Item Level (SC 434912) Kincraig Station View from NE showing station house, wooden building and footbridge

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © HES. Reproduced courtesy of J R Hume

Licence Type: Permission to Reproduce

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions