Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Strathmiglo Parish Church, Kirkwynd. Detail of small stained glass window on the ground floor.

SC 397880

Description Strathmiglo Parish Church, Kirkwynd. Detail of small stained glass window on the ground floor.

Catalogue Number SC 397880

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of C 61173 CN

Scope and Content Stained glass window, Strathmiglo Parish Church, Strathmiglo, Fife Strathmiglo Parish Church was built in 1783-4 by George Kilgour to his own design. The interior was altered and refurbished in 1848-9. This stained-glass window at ground-floor level was installed in about 1890 as a memorial to Ann Brown who died in 1888. She was the widow of John Fraser, farmer, of West Mill. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/397880

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © RCAHMS

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions