Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Strathmiglo Parish Church, Kirkwynd. Interior from Balcony to South East.

SC 397877

Description Strathmiglo Parish Church, Kirkwynd. Interior from Balcony to South East.

Catalogue Number SC 397877

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of C 61167 CN

Scope and Content Gallery, Strathmiglo Parish Church, Strathmiglo, Fife Strathmiglo Parish Church was built in 1783-4 by George Kilgour to his own design. The interior was altered and refurbished in 1848-9. This semi-octagonal; gallery was erected in 1848-9 when the pulpit was moved to the south wall. Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/397877

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © RCAHMS

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions