Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Photographic copy of engraving from 'The Builder', 9th July 1898 showing the main elevation of factory, insc. 'Carpet Factory. Mr W Leiper.'

SC 345236

Description Photographic copy of engraving from 'The Builder', 9th July 1898 showing the main elevation of factory, insc. 'Carpet Factory. Mr W Leiper.'

Catalogue Number SC 345236

Category On-line Digital Images

Copy of A 62035

Scope and Content Late 19th century view of Templeton Carpet Factory, Glasgow Templeton Carpet Factory was built for James Templeton in 1889. The architect, William Leiper, designed it in Venetian Gothic style using polychrome brick and stone. Glasgow, 62 Templeton Street, Templeton's Carpet Factory / Industrial / Textiles; Carpets / Factory /<br />NMRS Other Source: RCAHMS contribution to SCRAN.

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/345236

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © RCAHMS

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions