Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

First floor, west room of main 1696 block, closet, (originally two rooms). Damaged by fire in 1934, painted beams inserted here from an earlier building found after the fire (the rest of the beams ar ...

ED 2203

Description First floor, west room of main 1696 block, closet, (originally two rooms). Damaged by fire in 1934, painted beams inserted here from an earlier building found after the fire (the rest of the beams are in Abbey Strand, Canongate, Edinburgh), also showing modern panelling inserted after the fire.

Date 1/1966

Collection Records of the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS), Edinbu

Catalogue Number ED 2203

Category Photographs and Off-line Digital Images

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/339204

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © Crown Copyright: HES (Scottish National Buildings Record)

Licence Type: Full

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions