Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Aerial view of the Gaelic Chapel & Graveyard, Cromarty, Black Isle, Easter Ross, looking W.

SC 1909861

Description Aerial view of the Gaelic Chapel & Graveyard, Cromarty, Black Isle, Easter Ross, looking W.

Date 2002

Collection Papers of James Sloan Bone, landscape historian, Inverness, Highland, Scotland

Catalogue Number SC 1909861

Category On-line Digital Images

Scope and Content The Gaelic Chapel was built in 1783 but is now roofless. The monument to Hugh Miller, which was erected in 1859, is at bottom right and the war memorial is on the left. Title and Scope & Content contributed by North of Scotland Archaeological Society (2021).

Accession Number 2019/15

External Reference P11844

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/1909861

File Format (TIF) Tagged Image File Format bitmap

People and Organisations

Events

Attribution & Licence Summary

Attribution: © NOSAS (James S Bone Collection). Courtesy of HES

Licence Type: Permission to Reproduce

You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.

Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]

Full Terms & Conditions and Licence details

MyCanmore Text Contributions