Aerial view of Inverness Royal Academy, looking E.
SC 1903196
Description Aerial view of Inverness Royal Academy, looking E.
Date 1999
Collection Papers of James Sloan Bone, landscape historian, Inverness, Highland, Scotland
Catalogue Number SC 1903196
Category On-line Digital Images
Scope and Content The Inverness Royal Academy was founded in 1792 and operated from Academy Street till 1895 when it moved to Midmills. In 1977 it moved to this building at Culduthel and this building has since been replaced on the same site. A new academy building was built on the sports ground and this building was closed and demolished in 2016. Rollerbowl, established in 1990, is just coming into view at top left. Title and Scope & Content contributed by North of Scotland Archaeological Society (2021).
Accession Number 2019/15
External Reference P11229
Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/1903196
File Format (TIF) Tagged Image File Format bitmap
Attribution: © Copyright: NOSAS (James S Bone Collection). Courtesy of HES.
Licence Type: Permission Required
You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.
Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]