Photographic copy of five rubbings. The upper left and right rubbings show the face and reverse of the Closeburn cross. The remaining stones are unidentified.
SC 1463022
Description Photographic copy of five rubbings. The upper left and right rubbings show the face and reverse of the Closeburn cross. The remaining stones are unidentified.
Date 1890 to 1903
Collection Records of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland
Catalogue Number SC 1463022
Category On-line Digital Images
Copy of E 72613
Scope and Content The cross is now in Dumfries Museum.
Accession Number 2012/85
Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/collection/1463022
File Format (TIF) Tagged Image File Format bitmap
Attribution: © Courtesy of HES (Society of Antiquaries of Scotland Collection)
Licence Type: Permission Required
You may: copy, display, store and make derivative works [eg documents] solely for licensed personal use at home or solely for licensed educational institution use by staff and students on a secure intranet.
Under these conditions: Display Attribution, No Commercial Use or Sale, No Public Distribution [eg by hand, email, web]