Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset


Back to search

A group of colleges and associated buildings belonging to a university.


Related Terms

Term Note
COLLEGE An institution of higher learning, often providing specialised tuition, e.g. college of art; college of music.
FACULTY BUILDING A departmental building within a college or university where a particular subject is taught and administered.
HALL OF RESIDENCE A university or college building set apart for residence or instruction of students.
LECTURE THEATRE A large room with fixed seating, designed for lectures.
SCHOOL An establishment in which people, usually children, are taught.
STUDENTS UNION A building used, as a meeting place and administration block, by an organization run for the benefit of students at a school, college or university.
TRAINING COLLEGE A college where specialist skills, relating to a particular subject, are taught. Use specific type where known. Linked Data resource