Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset


Back to search

A building licensed for the sale and public consumption of alcoholic drinks.


Related Terms

Term Note
HOTEL A large building with separate bedrooms, providing accommodation, meals and facilities for paying guests.
INN A public house for the lodging and entertainment of travellers, etc.
ROADHOUSE A licensed premises, usually located on a main road outside a town or city, providing meals and entertainment. Linked Data resource