Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

In recognition of the essential restrictions and measures imposed by the Scottish and UK Governments, we have closed all sites, depots and offices, including the HES Archives and Library, with immediate effect. Read our latest statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Dunfermline, Pittencrieff Park

Park (19th Century)

Site Name Dunfermline, Pittencrieff Park

Classification Park (19th Century)

Canmore ID 93020

Site Number NT08NE 164

NGR NT 08747 87158

NGR Description Centred on NT 08752 87240

Datum OSGB36 - NGR


Ordnance Survey licence number 100057073. All rights reserved.
Canmore Disclaimer. © Copyright and database right 2020.

Toggle Aerial | View on large map

Digital Images

Administrative Areas

  • Council Fife
  • Parish Dunfermline
  • Former Region Fife
  • Former District Dunfermline
  • Former County Fife

Architecture Notes

Architect: Richard Goulden 1914 - pedestrian - Andrew Canegie Fountain, Music Pavilion

Thomas Mawson - design for lay-out of Park c. 1905 - not accepted


Skibo Castle (Secretary's Office); Sutherland

Plans and illustrations by Thomas Mawson c.1905


MyCanmore Image Contributions

Contribute an Image

MyCanmore Text Contributions