Edinburgh, West Crosscauseway, Buccleuch And Greyfriars Free Church
Church (19th Century)
- Council Edinburgh, City Of
- Parish Edinburgh (edinburgh, City Of)
- Former Region Lothian
- Former District City Of Edinburgh
- Former County Midlothian
Architects, J W & J Hay, Liverpool. Decorated in the Gothic style, 88ft long by 44ft wide.
Stone from Grange quarry and dressings of Kenmuir from Glasgow.
Contractor, Mr T Bonnar.
The Building Chronicle, 1856