Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

We have updated our mapping software and are trying out some new background mapping layers. Please let us know what you think by clicking here.

Milnathort Station

Railway Station (19-20th Century)

Site Name Milnathort Station

Classification Railway Station (19-20th Century)

Canmore ID 27897

Site Number NO10SW 26

NGR NO 118 041

Datum OSGB36 - NGR

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/site/27897

Ordnance Survey licence number 100057073. All rights reserved.
Canmore Disclaimer. © Copyright and database right 2019.

Toggle Aerial | View on large map

Collections

Administrative Areas

  • Council Perth And Kinross
  • Parish Orwell
  • Former Region Tayside
  • Former District Perth And Kinross
  • Former County Kinross-shire

Archaeology Notes

NO10SW 26 118 041

This intermediate station on the Cowdenbeath-Glenfarg-Perth (Hilton Junction) line of the former North British Rly was opened on 9 March 1858 by the Fife and Kinross Rly. It closed to regular passenger traffic on 15 June 1964.

Information from RCAHMS (RJCM), 1 June 2000.

R V J Butt 1995.

References

MyCanmore Image Contributions


Contribute an Image

MyCanmore Text Contributions