Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Kilneuair, St Columba's Church And Churchyard, Oratory

Your Selection

Filter

No Available Filters

Save Search

Log in to save your search
Preview Category Catalogue Number Collection Title Date Level
View of Kilneuair Mausoleum, St Columba's Chapel, from SW. 
Titled: 'Oratory at Kilneuair, Lochawe'. On-line Digital Images SC 1063855 View of Kilneuair Mausoleum, St Columba's Chapel, from SW. Titled: 'Oratory at Kilneuair, Lochawe'. c. 1880 Item Level
View of ten small photographs variously identified; the top five images are variously identified buildings or ruins and the lower five images are of highland cattle. 
Of the identifiable buildings, the upper-left image is a view of the front of Colonsay House, Colonsay, Argyll. The upper-right image is a wide view of the ruins of a medieval parish church, dedicated to St Columba, known as 'Kilneuair Chapel', at Kilmichael Glassary, Argyll.
The upper-central left image is a view of a boat moored at the Fincharn Castle ruins on the south end of Loch Awe, Argyll. The upper-central right image is another, more detailed, view of the ruins of a medieval parish church, dedicated to St Columba, known as 'Kilneuair Chapel', at Kilmichael Glassary, Argyll.
The central right image is another, more detailed, view of the Fincharn Castle ruins on the south end of Loch Awe, Argyll. 

PHOTOGRAPH ALBUM No. 187, (cf PAs 186 and 188) Rev. J.B. MacKenzie of Colonsay Albums,1870, vol.2.
On-line Digital Images DP 157310 General Collection. Photograph Albums. View of ten small photographs variously identified; the top five images are variously identified buildings or ruins and the lower five images are of highland cattle. Of the identifiable buildings, the upper-left image is a view of the front of Colonsay House, Colonsay, Argyll. The upper-right image is a wide view of the ruins of a medieval parish church, dedicated to St Columba, known as 'Kilneuair Chapel', at Kilmichael Glassary, Argyll. The upper-central left image is a view of a boat moored at the Fincharn Castle ruins on the south end of Loch Awe, Argyll. The upper-central right image is another, more detailed, view of the ruins of a medieval parish church, dedicated to St Columba, known as 'Kilneuair Chapel', at Kilmichael Glassary, Argyll. The central right image is another, more detailed, view of the Fincharn Castle ruins on the south end of Loch Awe, Argyll. PHOTOGRAPH ALBUM No. 187, (cf PAs 186 and 188) Rev. J.B. MacKenzie of Colonsay Albums,1870, vol.2. c. 1861 Item Level
View of burial aisle from S On-line Digital Images DP 289187 Historic Environment Scotland View of burial aisle from S 29/3/2019 Item Level
View of burial aisle from SE On-line Digital Images DP 289188 Historic Environment Scotland View of burial aisle from SE 29/3/2019 Item Level
View of burial aisle from SW On-line Digital Images DP 289189 Historic Environment Scotland View of burial aisle from SW 29/3/2019 Item Level
General view of the Oratory, Kilneuair Church. On-line Digital Images SC 1802724 Scottish National Buildings Record General view of the Oratory, Kilneuair Church. 1962 Item Level