Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Pricing Change

New pricing for orders of material from this site will come into place shortly. Charges for supply of digital images, digitisation on demand, prints and licensing will be altered. 

 

Architecture Notes

Event ID 820111

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Architecture Notes

Permalink http://canmore.org.uk/event/820111

NS32SW 217

Carrick House is depicted on OS 2nd Edition map (Ayrshire, sheet XXXIII, 1896).

Information from RCAHMS (TIC), November 2001.

Built: 1844

Extended: 1890s with internal work by J. A. Campbell.

Further internal work: 1919 by A. Stevenson.

Demolished: 1970s. Site now occupied by sheltered housing.

NMRS REFERENCE

Architect: Allan Stevenson. 1919. Alts for R M Alexander

Allan Stevenson. 1919 Conversion of stables to house.

Plans: at Darley Hay Partnership, Ayr

People and Organisations

References