Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

Architecture Notes

Event ID 815368

Category Descriptive Accounts

Type Architecture Notes


Adjoins main building library to east. William Hunter's collections transferred from Old Hunterian Museum in the High Street following the building's demolition around 1870 (see NS56NE 1799). Also holds the University's Roman and other archaeological collections and further accessions.

University of Glasgow 1951.

People and Organisations